Orders of $69.99 and under: $8.50
Orders $70 - $199.99: $12.95
Free Shipping within Australia on all orders $200 and above
Express Post: Due to the bulkiness of our products, unfortunately Express Post is only offered on a quote basis. Don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com to organise an Express Post Quote.
Free local delivery to postcodes: 2500, 2527, 2519, 2518, 2517, 2528, 2506, 2516, 2502, 2526, 2530, 2525, 2505, 2533, 2515, 2522.
UPDATE FROM AUSTRALIA POST AS OF 23/09/21
Extended lockdowns across our most populous states mean record numbers of people are shopping online. This has caused an unprecedented surge in parcel deliveries.
We’ve been affected by temporary facility closures and on any given day have around 500 of our people in precautionary self-isolation in accordance with state regulations.
Fewer passenger flights means we have less air freight capacity. Many domestic and international routes are currently suspended, and remaining routes have much lower frequencies.
Post Offices remain open and we’re still delivering
- Deliveries are continuing as usual (including on weekends in some areas) and our Post Offices remain open.
- Parcel Post collections from eCommerce merchants have resumed as normal, following a temporary pause in NSW, VIC and ACT. Learn more
Delays may be experienced
- Some parcel deliveries are being delayed due to major COVID-19 disruptions.
- Wine deliveries are particularly affected as they need to be processed manually.
For a complete list of issues affecting our domestic services, please see our domestic updates.
What to do if your parcel is late
- Instead of calling us for an update, we recommend our mobile app and tracking tool. They provide the most accurate and up to date info we have.
- If your parcel is more than 15 business days late, please lodge a late item enquiry.
Unfortunately, once your order has been sent, the delivery time is out of our control.