Scent notes: lychee, magnolia, orris, spicy elemi, patchouli & amber.
Vibe: meadows, orchids, wineries, a fruity yet floral wood blend
300g / 50hour burn time
Poured into a black matte seamless vessel, kept snug in a kraft box. Candle care card included.
ABOUT MADEBYMISHA CANDLES
madebymisha candles are hand poured in our studio located in Wollongong Australia, with ethically & sustainably sourced soy wax. The soy wax used is derived from 100% soy beans with no wax additives or dyes. We pour in small batches & use natural cotton wicks (which are lead & zinc free)
Our soy wax is blended using premium handcrafted fragrance oils, made here in Australia. Our products are also vegan and cruelty free & we only choose to package our products with materials that are either recycled or can be repurposed.
Soy candles can really set the mood by creating a beautiful and pleasant aroma in your space and home. Treat your candles with the love they deserve by following a few simple candle care tips & safety precautions that will ensure that you get the very best each time you use them.
• Before each burn ensure your wick is trimmed to 5mm, this helps to prevent a carbon build up and to ensure a clean burn.
• Upon first lighting, allow wax melt pool to reach edge of glass before extinguishing to prevent wax tunneling. This may take at least 1-2 hours.
• We recommend that you burn our 300g candles between 2-4 hours at a time but no longer then 4 hours. If you would like to burn it for longer, extinguish it at 4 hours, trim the wick & relight.
• Do not move a burning candle. If the jar is broken, chipped or cracked, discontinue use. Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface.
• Discontinue burning once 1cm of wax remains. Burning beyond this point can present a fire hazard & the vessel can become too hot to touch.
• Always burn the candle within sight & out of drafts & keep away from fur babies & human babies.
• Due to the unpredictable nature of soy wax, it is normal to see some adhesion changes within the glass or the surface over time. This does not affect the ability of the wax to burn or mean the candle is defective. It simply means that 100% natural soy wax has been used to create your candle.
Finally be burn safe and enjoy your new sonei home x madebymisha candle. Don’t forget to tag us in your photos, we would love to see how you style our candles in your spaces.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I bought two candles for my mum for Mother’s Day and today she received them. She said that they are like nothing she’s ever smelt before and described them as divine. They arrived within 3 days from a completely different state. BEAUTIFULLY PACKAGED with a handmade card - what more could you ask for. If I could give more than 5 stars I would. Thank you for an amazing customer experience.